LAKES ENTRANCE, GIPPSLAND AND SURROUNDINGS
In and around Lakes Entrance there is an abundance of things to see and do.
From relaxing on the famous Ninety Mile Beach to exploring the limestone caves at Buchan.
Playing golf, sampling the local vintage at one of the neighbouring wineries to horse riding, whatever your interest, you will find it at Lakes Entrance.
Ask our friendly staff for any help you need in arranging your activity. Listed below are just some of the things you can see and do at Lakes Entrance.
- Great drives, Sight Seeing
- Rainforest Walks, Wild life, Buchan Caves
- Restaurants, Clubs, Pubs, Wineries
- Shopping, Art galleries, Shell Museum
- Scenic Flights
- Golf, Bicycle Trails, Lawn Bowls
- East Gippsland Rail Trail
- Nowa Nowa Sculpture Trail
- Kayak on the Gippsland Lakes
- Cruising the Lakes, Jet Ski or Water Ski, Fishing
- Skipper your own Boat
- Original Oil Bore
- Beach Sports, Sunbathe on the Beach
Find us on the Map
35 Church Street, Lakes Entrance, East Gippsland, VIC 3909, AustraliaView on Google Maps